Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy 9 Week Birthday to Murphy!






Today I am 9 weeks old, mama and daddy can't believe how fast time has gone by with me! Last night I got to see Uncle "baby" John and eat dinner at CC and Skipper's house.
I have been awfully busy today. We went to visit Daddy at work and he showed me everything he does when he's gone during the day. I met everyone he works with, but I was awfully sleepy so I took a little nap!
Then we came home so mom could start getting us packed for the weekend. We are leaving in the morning to go see Mimi and Pop! It's going to be a long ride, but I can't wait to see everyone!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Now Clay's picture IS on the blog. :-) Happy 9 week birthday Little Man! You are adorable!

Janet said...

What good pictures! He is growing so much. I have his little bed and bouncy seat all ready for him! Love you sweet Murphy!