Saturday, July 19, 2008

I am 14 weeks!











I turned 14 weeks old this week! I am getting so big and tall mommy and daddy can't believe it! I have been working so hard doing tummy time and playing on my big bouncy ball. My uncle Bubba came by to see me, it was so much fun but as soon as he started rocking me I was ready for a nap!
I have been chatting up a storm (I think I get that from mommy!) We have been really busy this week, I even got to meet mommy's friend Brooke from Dallas and she brought me some really fun shoes to wear!

2 comments:

Delaney said...

awwwwww!!! those pictures are great! I like the one of clay reading to him!

love you so so much,
delaney

judy murphy said...

Dear Susan,
The Children are Precious!!! I love your pictures. I copied them to take to my mother in Kilgore. I think your Daddy looks like Uncle Billy.
Love to you all,
Judy Murphy
your cousin in San Antonio Texas