Monday, October 13, 2008

What a week!!!











I was SO busy this week! I turned 26 weeks old on Thursday and Mommy and CC took me to the pumpkin patch! It was so much fun to see all of the pumpkins! Then Friday I turned 6 months old! Wow, we can hardly believe it!!! Friday I went to Aunt Sandra's house and she had a party for me-she decorated her house with tons of balloons and a Happy Birthday sign! I loved it! She helped me practice sitting up and took lots of pictures because I am so good at it!


Saturday my Mimi, and Pop, Aunt Kellee and my cousins Delaney and Emilee came in town for my christening. Sunday was my BIG day! I was christened at church and then I had a big party at CC and Skipper's house to celebrate! I had so much fun! Thank you everyone for making everything so special!


2 comments:

Tonya Catlin said...

What great pictures and what a beautiful Christening gown! Love that smile!

Allison Stevens said...

I hate that I wasn't able to make it to the christening. I can't wait to see you in January!