Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lots of fun stuff!!!














































My new friend Land came to see me this week...she is so pretty and she makes such funny sounds I love to watch her. I even shared my crib and some of my toys with her. Other than that I have been riding my train lots and playing with all the fun stuff I got for Christmas. Mommy has been kind of crazy this week...she made me try salmon for the first time...it really hurt my feelings at first that she would try to feed me that for dinner, but I decided I liked it pretty quitckly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murphy,
I really enjoy looking at your pictures each time your mom posts new ones. I know your grandparents are so proud of you! I would love to have seen Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Billy with you. I'm sure they get to look down from Heaven and see you sometimes. You are a little doll.
Love,
Donna Sue (Your cousin)

laurajayusa@netscape.net

The Fergusons said...

Suzanne - I have to say that Murphy doesn't look like he likes his salmon!! Such cute pics! Hope the pregnancy is going well. Miss you!
mandy

pgtbeauregard said...

Murphy,

Sydney, my dad and mom and I love looking at your blog. Your are growing up so fast.

Salmon is good!!!!!

Love,

Bubba, Betsy, Beauregard and Sydney