Sunday, March 13, 2011

Two Peas in a pod


Or a car at least. It seems like lately this two are inseparable (even when they are picking on each other.) I get asked at least once a day if they are twins-its even weird to just have one with me at a time...they are growing up so fast its unreal.
We have had a lot going on lately, with the babies' birthdays coming up, there are some changes on the horizon. Murphy's turning 3 in April and Madden will be 2 right after that. Turning 3 seems like its a whole new world of big boy-ness.
If you know me I am not good with change-to be honest I struggle with fear of change almost anytime I see one coming. I am thankful that God has us in this area, Clay and I have reached out to many new friends and some old to help us prayerfully explore what this next year has in store. Thank you all for being so supportive and for helping us lean into God's faithfulness. To quote a wonderful friend of mine, it's time to be bold in pursuit of the Lord's desires for us so I guess there's no turning back now!

Romans 15:13

13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."




yep still taking them every month....
Uncle Sweet pea is such a mess we LOVE hanging at his house, can't wait to spend the night! :)
Chasing each other at uncle Sweet Pea's
4 heads are better than 1, right?
"I am so glad I have a sucker and I dont have to get my hair cut woohoo!"
Do you think it's the pink that they dont like? The poor pink car is ALWAYS empty...
Marsh mellow pops-yummmmmmy!
Somehow BB has Madden somewhat thinking her name is BB too-I think they're talking it out...




No comments: