Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Madden...

Dear Tinky,
Roonie, Tinkalicious, roons, sweet baby girl, fairy tale princess.  Happy 4th Birthday!  4 sounds SO much bigger than 3!  For 4 precious years I have been able to look at the sweetest little eyes and hear your sweet voice...ughhh your little laugh is magical!
  You are such a blessing.  I love you more than any girl on the planet, you really are a dream come true.  You have grown up so much this year.  You started Pre-k, made precious friends, took ballet and gymnastics, and learned so many new things.  You  have such a kind heart, and loving way about you.  Don't ever change that, Tinky.  Always be you. Be proud of the special girl that you are, I know I certainly am.
Here are your 4 birthday wishes with one to grow on....I hope all of your dreams come true and you will always feel as special as you are.

#1.  Be confident.  Try new things.  Don't ever be insecure about who you are precious girl.  Be brave, you can do anything!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  Philipians 4:13
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philipians 4:6


#2.  Seek God's plan for your life.  I wish you would always look for God's will everywhere.  He has big plans for you my sweet girl.  The way you love to learn and try new things is amazing, I know you will do some incredible things in your lifetime...don't hesitate, just pray about everything...and follow Him.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."  Jeremiah 29:11


#3.  Be the salt and the light.  Love others, sweet girl.  Salt preserves things and protects them from ruin...it also adds flavor.  Try to enhance the world  in your special ways.   Be the light in the darkness. Love others by showing them the way and by being a light in their hearts, just as you are in ours.  You are so good at this Madden!  You make us so proud when you love others and tell them about Jesus.  
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:13-16

#4.  Love the Lord.  You have Jesus in your heart.  You love to hear stories from the Bible and tell us what you have learned.  Honor Him in all that you do and glorify Him everyday.  Sweet Madden, you have the most special spirit and it's such a reflection of His love and glory!  
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33
1I love you, Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
and I have been saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-3

And one to grow on...
Show Grace precious girl.  Forgive others.  Don't hold a grudge, you will suffer far more if you have these feelings towards others.  Let things go...let your kindness shine through...find peace in Him. Pray for your enemies as well as your loved ones.  You are so quick to forgive and to move forward loving others...keep it up-it is such a gift!
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you Matthew 5:44


My angel baby, I wish you the best birthday yet and so many more to come.  I hope you find something special in everyday.  I hope your future is as marvelous (one of your current words of choice) as you are.   Keep learning new things everyday baby girl-there is no limit to the places God will take you...its a blessing just to stand beside you and watch Him work.  He is so good.  You are proof of His goodness, you are a blessing to all of us and we love you more than you could ever imagine.
Happy 4th Birthday, sweet Madden.  I love you with my whole heart. You are My Girl.



























and Tinky....please dont ever forget your precious talent and gift for learning so quickly, loving so well, and praising Him...!

1 comment:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Suzanne, you are the sweetest little momma and your baby girl is precious! Four does sound so much older than three... I know what you mean :). Happy birthday to your angel!

I can't wait to keep up with your beautiful family on your blog now :).