Wednesday, February 26, 2014

All I can say is...

1.  I miss the SALS (silent auction ladies)...who knew living and breathing an auction (and asbestos) in a little house would be so much work but so much fun????
2.  Thank you to everyone who supported Madonna (and my man) at the gala and online, you make a world of difference for this momma and at our house.
3.  There's nothing better than getting to see sweet faces I love but have barely had time to talk to in ages...my sweet friends you are the best!  (and cc and skippers friends are too good to be true!)

So Here are a few pictures from the weekend- I say weekend because we were there friday from 8 am until after 9 that night and saturday we were there bright and early at 8....went home came back to the party and got home well past my bedtime after packing up the items!   Sunday I showed a house...clearly I like my job or the delirium was in full force.
I am not sure I have even recovered yet, Sunday was hectic, monday I started hitting the wall and lets just say we are already talking about new events and the auction for next year.  As my SAL, Julie said today "no grass growing under our feet!"

Madonna puts the students school pictures around the big room-this is my man's eeeeekkk!!

These big quote boards are a labor of love!  They are the students' handwriting that Lisa, the OT and the SALS and I blew up and painted on the boards!




SALS 

SALS at about 3 pm before the party-I for one am looking and feeling ROUGH.

Sweet Friends!



 AND for some reason these are just hitting home with me lately so for lack of a better reason to keep them-her ya go!
This is Tinky and Murph as of late, Tinky hung in there and helped and was so great during the auction, on the flip side murph always gives her first dibs on snacks and she might have taken a few of his coins out of his room...and he knows it.  Not to worry they got into it today over a basketball...

Yes, please and thank you.

My sweet friends, fam and SALS
Ive said it before and I still say its the truth

Yep I think I may have a lot of these...probably sooner than later at this rate

I think the SALS may flip on me if they hear me say "you know what I'm sayin?" or "onward with hope" or "have faith" one.more.time. I am working on it!!! (especially you know what I'm saying, its got to go.)

Let me know if you find out how to achieve...I'll help you become a millionaire, I promise. 
LOVE. this.

we are teaching the littles this one.

Yep...just ask my mom.

The story of my life -ha ha

AND this...Is my all time favorite.  I love it, I love everything about this.  Im just saying, its pretty great, you know what I mean?






No comments: