Thursday, August 28, 2008

20 Weeks-Can you believe it?!?!




This is my hotty toddy outfit- I only get to wear it when Memphis isn't playing! I figured out that Paddington is crazy and so funny to keep an eye on!

This is my new chair-Daddy was making me laugh and distracting me from my toy!!!


I turned 20 weeks old today-Yay! I am such a big boy, I wonder when mommy will quit taking my picture in the bath tub. I am getting a bit old for it-maybe if I quit looking at the camera she'll get the hint....! Anyway, I am getting bigger and bigger as you can see...I am doing so well, I love my cereal and I even like to sit in my new chair (when I am not tired that is!)

2 comments:

Allison Stevens said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for putting up all the updates! It makes me feel like I am there.

Delaney said...

aww! i love his outfit! it is adorable!! miss you guys! see ya later

-Delaney