Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My 4 month old Birthday!





I turned 4 months old on Sunday! Mommy and Daddy made rice cereal for me and put a candle in it to celebrate! I did such a good job eating it-I even tried to hold the spoon and the cup myself-I thought it might be faster!

Yesterday I went for my 4 month check up. It was not fun, but I found out I weighed 14.5lbs and I was about 25 inches long-I am still in the 50% in everything! Dr. Higginbotham said he was "super impressed" with me, he even said I was doing things a 6 month old can do! Mommy and Daddy are so proud-please keep praying for me!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Murphy is the cutest baby in the whole world! He has grown so much. I love him and cannot wait to see him! My neighbors saw him on this site and think he is absolutely adorable! They loved looking at the pictures and reading about him. Love you much, Mimi

Kellee Cronan said...

He is growing too fast!! I love those chubby cheeks. I miss him so much!