Monday, March 30, 2009

What a big boy!







Friday night was CC and Skipper's anniversary. They took my Momma, Daddy, uncle Sweet Pea and me to eat at Ruth's Chris. Momma was super nervous that I might have bad behavior, but I was such an angel...didn't even make a peep! CC and Skipper had Creme brulee for dessert...it's my new favorite! Thank you for sharing, CC and Skipper!
Saturday my friend Corrie from Nashville came to visit. Her mommy and daddy went to law school with my Momma and Daddy. She is so pretty and she has such a beatuiful smile! We had so much fun playing with all of my toys. Sunday morning I helped Daddy do some work on the computer, I love working on the computer! Then Sunday we went to Kroger...I have made friends with everyone that works there and yesterday my friend in the bakery took me back with her where they keep the cupcakes and cookies...YUM!
Also, look at this video of my crazy daddy! He is so funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Master Murphy,

I am a little grandma in Chicago who just happens to work with your Mommy! Can you believe that. Mommy is in Memphis and here I am in Chicago. Your Mommy was so nice to share your wonderful website with me so I could meet you!! You are a big, beautiful boy!! I know a big secret!! Somebody named Murphy is going to be one on Friday!! WOW!! What a special birthday. You will get lots of fun presents and have yummie cake that you can touch and eat and make a mess!! First birthdays are so very special! I hope you have the BEST birthday in the whole wide world. I know Mommy and Daddy are planning a very special day for you! Happy Birthday, Murphy, from the little grandma in Chicago!
xoxoxo Grandma Emmy, your Mommy's friend and coworker! Some day I will come visit you in Memphis and we can play with all of your fun toys!! xoxoxo

Angela said...

So where are the birthday pictures?
-Angela