Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thank goodness for the weekends!










Finally after a long week with Mommy back at work part time, the weekend is here! I am so glad mommy and daddy are both home with me! Friday night mommy and daddy watched a movie and I got to snuggle with mommy on the couch for the whole night-finally we both fell asleep!


Saturday night I went to CC's while mommy and daddy went to a concert...but they came to get me right when it was over ( I think they missed me the whole time!) Today I practiced sitting in my neat seat...I did such a good job-I am really strong and such a big boy!


Tomorrow I go to aunt Beth's house and Wed. I will be at CC's then on Friday I will get to go to aunt Sandra's again, I am so busy it's hard to keep up! Tuesday is daddy's birthday and one of mommy's days off so I am looking forward to celebrating with everyone...although my birthdays are much more fun! I will be 17 weeks old thursday and 4 months old in a week! WOW!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! He looks like such a big boy sitting in his bumba...or whatever that thing is called. Too cute!

Allison Stevens said...

I love all of the pictures especially the one with him in wrapped in his towel. Only a little over a week before I'm in Memphis.

Aunt Tracey said...

That little Memphis man is one hunka hunka burning love.

Love,
Aunt Tracey