Friday, September 12, 2008

2 Birthdays and Mimi for a whole week!!!!






I was super busy this week! I turned 5 months old on Wednesday, and 22 weeks old on Thursday! I got lots of presents on Wednesday-it was so much fun! Mimi came to see me for a whole week, she is probably so sleepy! She cooked for the whole family and she played with me all day...I bet she is ready for some big naps this weekend! Here are some pictures from here visit...Mommy and Daddy and everyone are SO sad she had to leave-we can't wait to see her in October!

3 comments:

Allison Stevens said...

He looks great! I love the pictures of him laughing.

Kellee Cronan said...

When Murphy laughs, I laugh!!! How sweet...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pictures of him laughing.....he cracks himself up!!! (I still can't believe you didnt bring him with you yesterday......boo!)