Thursday, April 15, 2010

So we were sitting in the den last night...

watching American Idol ( the babies love a good dance off with their daddy and me)...I set Murphy down (to catch my breath...) and looked over to find him "on the phone".  I asked him who he was talking to and he gave me this look like-you are so silly momma and said "ippah" translation=Skipper.  I asked him if he wanted to call CC and Skipper, so we called, Skipper answered and Murphy loved getting to chat before bed, I think Skipper might have enjoyed it as well...
The other pictures our of the little tink tink-she's going to be 50 weeks old this Friday.  She and Murphy usually go down for their naps around the same time, but most days she is up much earlier than him.  That's momma and madden time.  She's in a stage right now where she doesn't want me out of her sight.  I must say it's pretty flattering and I don't mind obliging her one bit, especially with this little smile looking back at me...melts my heart everytime.


1 comment:

Telecia said...

I see Madden is growing teeth! Love the birthday pics. Kids seem to grow up too fast :-)