Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thank you thank you thank you!


"Do not withhold and good thing from those who deserve it when it is in your power to help them."  Proverbs 3:27

I borrowed this from a site near and dear to our hearts www.reecesrainbow.org I will post more on them later...
For now-

1.  Harwood's annual beer tasting was two weeks ago.  I can't really explain to people who aren't in our shoes what its like to see and feel the support of our friends and family.  It means the world to us.  We want to push Harwood to its maximum capacity.  Our precious friends and family, were there for our family.  They showed up in a major way with coming to the party and donations.  Our hearts are really filled with gratitude because of the way you support our joy.  Thank you, thank you from the very bottom of our hearts.  AND big news as of this morning Clay will be serving on the Harwood board this year we are so excited he will be part of such a great organization, this gem has truly served our children well!

2.  Halloween, so I might not love fall but I will never forget the memories of the joy buckets and Halloween this year.  I also had no idea how absolutely exhausting Halloween can be.  2 school parties, family for dinner and smores 2 rounds of trick or treating and 2 exhausted babies.  (Also a bit emotional to see tink in the bunny costume that my mom made for me when I was her age-ughhh)


I could have taken this same picture 15 years ago.  This is at the Harwood Fundraiser, sweet friends supporting our Joy
I really don't have a final count on how many hats my dad bought, but Sweet Pea particularly loves his because it fit his large head with no problem-ha!  Let me know if you want one!


Halloween before school, poor Murphy wanted to be a rockstar he settled for a football player, and well tink, was in full form.
JOY

He gives lessons too sometimes, you should see him try to show us exactly how to play!

Tink cheers Go TIgers (the I is very important) 




Tink's Halloween parade...such fun

Tink's class, that poor giraffe is the ONLY boy!

About to decorate his pumpkin!
He sees CC coming up to the door-I wish I could have captured his dance with this!
So sweet, uncle sweet pea and sarrraaaaahhh were saints on Halloween


Being a hoarder presents all kinds of obstacles, Halloween is particularly difficult when your bucket gets heavy yet YOU CANT TAKE YOUR HANDS OR EYES off of it....
A lion!  No, its just buckley...more like a cowardly lion...poor fellow cries like a baby when uncle sweet peas not around.

I think she would live in her costume

Murphy does not like for Buckley to be upset, so he camped out beside his pal to check on him.

Smores....and still wearing her costume, she asked me today what "time is trick or treating"  wow it may be a long year.

2 comments:

Telecia said...

So sweet. The year will go by faster than you know it.

Dixie said...

Precious babies!!