Thursday, June 26, 2008

11 Weeks Old Today!





I turned 11 weeks old today! I am getting so big! Today we are packing to go to the beach, well actually I get to listen to my favorite music box while Mom packs! I am really excited about going swimming and spending time with my family at the beach.


I got great news this week...on Tuesday the physical therapist tested me and said I don't qualify for any therapies because I am doing so well. Then Wednesday Ms. Janet came to my house to give me the results of my "complete evaluation" she did when I had just turned 2 months old.


I scored at 3 or 4 months old in all of the categories! She said she had never seen anyone with 0% delays in ANY area!!! My mom and dad are so excited and we are so thankful to everyone who has been praying for me. Please keep it up, it's working!


2 comments:

Janet said...

I have told everyone about his evaluation, and they are all thanking God for such wonderful news! I just want to squeeze him, and that smile squeezes my heart! Love him so much!!! Mimi

Angela said...

He is the sweetest little thing. Seriously. I look at the pictures and can't help but smile. Have fun at the beach. I'm jealous!