Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I am 2 months old today!!!








Today was such a busy day! I woke up and had tummy time then we called daddy to talke to him at work. After that I had to go to Dr. Higginbotham's to get my 2 month old shots...momma can't believe I have gotten so grown up. CC and Daddy came with us to see what he had to say...


Dr. Higginbotham said I am hitting every developmental target possible for babies my age! I even rolled over to show him what I can do! Dr. Higginbotham couldn't believe how talkative I am for a boy my age too! I am in the 5oth percentile in height weight and head circumference!


Then Mrs. Janet came over to meet me and evaluate me...she said she was very impressed with my abilities and that I am doing so well that she isnt sure I have even been diagnosed correctly, which is the same thing the Geneticist said yesterday! My momma and daddy are so proud of me! They just continue to pray for me that I will stay on this wonderful path!


5 comments:

Tonya Catlin said...

What great pictures- love the one in the tub. He's so cute!

Janet said...

These pictures are so good. They make me want to pinch his sweet little cheeks.Love him much!!! Mimi

Angela said...

Would that be Robert Higginbotham? Did we already talk about this? That's Tatum's doctor at Pediatrics East. He doesn't look old enough to be a doctor. But we love him!

Kellee Cronan said...

Awesome!!! I love when the odds are beaten!! Murphy, you have got to hurry up and meet your cousins Emilee and Delaney. The pictures satisfy the eyes, but we need touch, smell, hearing, and feeling your warm little hugs! Clay and Suzanne, we want to see ya'll too, but you've kind of taken the back seat to Murphy!

Anonymous said...

Murphy is going to get you when he get's older. Showing us ALL of his business! LOL
I know he is so adorable and you can't resist. I don't know how we are going to get you back in here to work!